Monday, November 25, 2013

How to really clean house....

The way to really clean house.....move. Drastic, I know.

I have found things I forgot I had, which isn't really house cleaning, but packing and preparing the house for showings, is a whole adventure. I have cleaned areas that I never clean ,like the tops of door trim (oh please you never clean yours either). I have winnowed out my metaphysical library and will share it with others. I am also pulling some fiction books from a book case that I have read a few times, it is time for someone else to enjoy them. I have tossed things away, given things away, and lightened the load. I have also painted, fixed, cleaned up, replaced and put away so many things, it is hard to list the tally.I can tell you that about 40 bags of leaves left the yard (we have a large piece of property with about 15 trees, big ones, with lots of leaves).

Matt has cleaned the garage, something he has been saying he would do since he moved in here, and you can actually move through there, and GASP, park a car in there!

We have walls repaired where the last owner did a poor job, new lighting, new ceiling downstairs, and the back porch is free of spider webs for the first time in eons...sorry spiders.

The house is CLEAN, it is ALMOST magazine clean.

So onward and forward we go. A new home, another CLEAN home, very clean, and it feels good. We were making plans and they have all come to fruition , each one manifesting to what we wanted and needed.

Now I am going to manifest a quick sale, not just a sale, that is always a good thing, when you sell quickly. When you have a day where you really want to clean your house, act like you want to sell it and sell it quickly, you will be shocked at the difference!

Now to stockpile some wine for our housewarming party!

Manifest well, with good intent & the results are quick and fruitful.


Happy Thanksgiving!
I am thankful for all of you!




Peshaui Wequashimese



(C)2013 Dr R M Wolf, May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.