Friday, January 16, 2015

Readings available TripleMoonGoddess / Triple Moon Goddess Gina

Greetings all!

I do most of my psychic work on KEEN.com. I am not working that site at this moment because of a disagreement with KEEN that I hope will be resolved without me having to hire a lawyer, which right now is a very strong possibility.

Those of you who are looking for readings , I can be reached on Kasamba at:

http://www.kasamba.com/psychic/triplemoongoddess
(unfortunately my price is higher there as their cut of my earnings is much greater than Keen.com)


or through my webpage where you can set up an appointment:
Triplemoongoddessgina.com
Payments on my page are made by Paypal and an appointment is set up.
I will give you a call at the time of the appointment.

Please email me at :
Triplemoongoddessgina@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

Hopefully this mess will all be resolved soon.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.