Wednesday, June 26, 2013

If I ruled the world....

Last night a fellow reader emailed me and said....What would you do if you ruled the world?

At first that seems like a fun question, you may think things like, "free pizza for all"! But not everyone likes pizza, can eat pizza, and who is paying for the pizza? When you take the question seriously it is a really HARD question to answer.

I would like to end a lot of things like hate, discrimination, child endangerment in any way, shape or form. Eliminate hunger, war, and violent crime.

Then what do I create? Well the first sentence will not make any negative effects I can think of, but healthier people and less death due to war, makes another ugly fact. Overpopulation. There wouldn't be enough food, clean water and clean air to go around. There eventually wouldn't be enough living space.

Everyone has a "pat" answer to solve the world's problems, usually bringing in more problems .

So my answer to the question is just what I do now. I don't get embroiled in politics, religion or any other time wasting mess. I handle issues , individually. I never harm, I help as many as possible, I know when to let people go so they do not waste my time and energy. I allow others their ways and means as long as they do not harm others.I allow the Universe in its' infinite wisdom to worry about it, it takes much better care of the big things than I ever could.

So my answer in the end was, I wouldn't change a thing, to which she answered....me either.

Every action does have an equal reaction.....so DO the right things for the RIGHT reasons.





Peshaui Wequashimese



(C)2013 May not be used , copied or reproduced without prior written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.