Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Some housekeeping

I will not be able to write from Sept 9 until the 18th. Please take the time to go back through the archives and see if you missed any blogs or if you have any questions lingering. I will answer the email when I return.

We are looking at a November Psychic Development II class, open to all of those who took Psych Devel I with me. It will be on a weekend. Please email me.

There will be a Ghost Walk on October 7 at the New Harmony Cemetery. No one under the age of 18. You may bring cameras, video cameras, small flashlights and voice recorders. Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.

There will be a full moon on Sept 12 for those who want to do any full moon rituals or events.

There will be a New moon Drum practice on October 1 and 22 at 6 PM.

New Moon on September 27 for those who do the New Moon Abundance ritual.

Tomorrow will be the last blog for a few days, let me know today if there is something you want me to write about, and I will do my best!

Peshaui Wequashimese





(C)2011 Dr R M Wolf, May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.