Thursday, August 29, 2013

Upcoming events

I am having a Psychic development II class on October 5. You will have had to take Psychic Development I with me in the past. There will also be local ghost walks coming up soon.

Check out TripleMoonGoddessGina.com for details on classes and ghost walks.

Our group (SIPI) will be again traveling to Villisca on September 21, maybe this time we will have video of the door opening on the stove! We then travel to Thomas House in November where our group will have the entire run of the house.

Also for locals, we will be at Boo At the Zoo all the nights this year, giving out treats and talking to folks about the paranormal!

I will be immersing myself in Mother Nature next week, so have a safe, happy and healthy Labor Day week.

See you all next month!!

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.