Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy 2014

I would like to start by saying that I am sorry that there has not been much blogging lately. I always "take of" between Christmas and New Year, but it was extended this year because we sold our home, bought a home, and helped move a raptor program (which involved building new mews). This was compounded by the usually Christmas celebrations that included a trip to an airport that is 2 hours from home...that was 4 car rides for a total of over 8 hours spent driving. Now it it time to get back to business....so here we go!


      2014. The world is changing. Each year many exit at the end of the year, and this year that was even more evident in my personal life than last year. Each year the veil gets thinner, people who are "walking their talk" get rewarded even more, and people who are not doing the right things, get taught even more. Karma is working her way more strongly than ever. It isn't instant in many cases, but it is timely, and many are seeing big changes. Please remember that Karma is a TEACHER not a PUNISHMENT.

Those who are not only doing the right things, but manifesting correctly and working with their team, are getting amazing results. The Universe is listening and depending on what you are doing or saying, that is a good thing or bad thing.

A few years ago, I coined the phrase "Do the right things or the right reasons". It is a simple statement for life, and how to make the right choices everyday. It makes the decision easy, maybe not the action of it, but the decision part is simple. It is even more important today than it was when I first typed it on this blog. It is exponentially more important today.

This year I was slow in making changes with people, I was trying to slowly and gently back out of a group, the Universe thought I took to long and gave me incentive in words and actions of others that were reprehensible. I wrote about it in an earlier blog, so I won't go over it again here, but it was a shining example of how our way of doing things, and the Universe's way can sometimes differ. My way was too slow for the Universe (and I realize now why that was too slow), so it sped me up. This will be another year o "weeding the garden", what we do not weed out, the Universe will, it is still in action and even more active than in the past.

This year I will again be teaching reiki, it's energy seems to grow more powerful by the day, and it is an awesome healer. I will not waste time with people that I know are using me, and I will not allow myself to be sympathetic to those who deserve no sympathy, it sounds harsh, but it is a reality. "Helping" means giving a hand, or showing others how to do things differently, it does not mean "doing it for them repetitively".

Make sure that you are growing and fostering growth in others.

Have a safe, happy and healthy 2014!

Always do the best you can with the right intent. Keep searching out knowledge and learn as much as you can! Always do the right things for the right reasons!~


Love and Light this 2014


Peshaui Wequashimese




(C)2014 Dr R M Wolf.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.