Friday, February 17, 2012

Check references

I always say to make sure that you check on teachers, energy workers, and readers. There are a lot of scammers out there. Even if they aren't actual scammers, would you rather have reiki from someone who read a book on reiki, or studied for 6 months minimum under a reiki master? I will take the latter and you should also!

I was chuckling yesterday because I saw a list of people a practitioner listed as their teachers. I looked up the teachers, couldn't find any of them, nothing. Now, if I were the person looking to get service from this practitioner, I would move on. I can sit here and spout off names, I can even use names I heard from others or saw in articles....yet NONE of these names came up as teachers, or anything for that matter. You can usually find SOMETHING on a person when searching the net, even if it is just a Facebook profile....but on these "illustrious teachers", NOTHING.

Look up Triple Moon Goddess, or Triple Moon Goddess Gina and all kinds of things pop up. My web page, my blog, pages from an online company I work for. You can find old stuff, car stuff (I was in a few Mustang clubs and my car appeared on magazine covers), under my maiden name.

My names have stuff all OVER the place. Yet, I couldn't find a thing on this list of teachers....either they don't exist, or they aren't anything but a person working out of their house with a book of instructions in their hand, a cat in the window, and a cross around their neck to ward off evil.

Work with quality. There are quality people out there , many of them, so why settle for those who do things half way, never completed studies, learned from quacks, or outright lie. No reason for it whatsoever. As I have stated before, I have bought fake stones locally, and so have others. I have seen people scammed, and sometimes it was done with good intent, in other words the seller really believing in the product, but that doesn't matter in the end does it? I have seen a "cured" person die weeks later, and similar circumstances of failed magical healings. I have seen "spiritual" places rip people off time and time again.

Make sure that you ask for and check the references. You all know how to use Google. Use it. Use Snopes, use Truth or Fiction, use NAFPS, research, really research. That means looking for the good and bad, your position and the opposite position. Search local newspapers. I found an obituary that gave me a valuable insight into a person. The info is out there. Don't be gullible.

People have asked for specific practitioners this week, I answered them, but I will share the info in case there are more of you out there who want it:

For Evansville:

Tai chi. I recommend Karen Yoe and Mike Goebel in the Evansville area. Contact them through the Yoga Center on Franklin Ave, and Body Works Massage institute.

Reiki treatments- Karen Yoe, Julie Barter, or myself.

Reiki classes- Same people as above

Readings. I will be happy to help , and can refer you to an authentic medium.

I also have contacts , not that you asked....for reflexology, crystal bed healing , past life regression and Yoga.

All TRAINED, AUTHENTIC, and ACCREDITED people.

If you are local, please ask, and I will point you in the right direction. I also have people outside the area I can refer you to!


It is your money, time and energy. spend it wisely.



Peshaui Wequashimese




(C) 2012 Dr. R M Wolf. May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.