Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Weekend Part II

The trip we took was to a place where there is sometimes claims of things not being quite "up to par". I had a person who has never been there ask if I saw any indication of that , and I also discussed it with a person who has been there several times. Were there things that I thought were "funny", yes. Was there anything faked that night, any tricks being played, no, I don't believe there was anyone taking any direct action to fool with us.

The reason for that may be that they ask people (they asked my husband), are you psychic? He answered them , "no". They pretty much argued with him that he was. I spoke up and said "He is modest, yes he is", because it puts them on guard. What they are fishing for, is for you to say, "Well I am not, but "so and so" is. Then they know who may see through things. I flat out told them they had a medium, and a couple of psychics in the group. So that may have kept the shenanigans for another night. Besides mediums and psychics usually don't run from buildings. Scared folks who are curious may.

The sad part is that the place IS haunted, maybe not half as much as the house I grew up in, but it is genuinely haunted.

There are several issues I had. One is that there are mirrors all over the place. We are taught to never have more than one mirror in a room, and to NEVER have them face each other. These rooms are FULL of mirrors. They are trying to create a portal. That's OK, but that also allows the gates to be thrown wide open. ANYTHING can come in. They also tell people they can bring ouiji boards and use them. They want spirits. Again, that is great, but it brings in all kinds of YUCK. Part of the downside to that, is what if the "one in a million" happens? A small child is in the house and becomes possessed? A bad entity comes in and is so violent that you have to close the place to tours?  It isn't worth it! To me, as an energy worker, it is irresponsible. It also opens the gates for what is there to leave. When bad flows in, the good spirits will leave, and you get left with a mess.

The mirrors also cause pictures to have reflections and light anomalies that are totally NOT paranormal.I like my ghostly finds to be authentic. I have seen authentic, so I know it exists. I don't like giving fodder to the skeptics of the world.

The other thing was being told of fairy lights, or as they say "firefly" lights. Some of you may have seen them. They exist. I have seen them once or twice....outside. They are nature spirits, they don't hang in haunted houses. They are about life, they don't hang with dead people. We looked and noticed the carpets were shiny in the flashlights , and of course flash photos. People will have photos with all kinds of shiny things in them. I thought it was glitter on the carpet. It was finely crushed reflective "dust" in the carpet, possibly finely crushed glass. I tried to pick some of it up, it is part of the carpet.My husband managed to pick up a piece and said it was sharp. There is certainly a substance there that should not be there and is in no way paranormal. But if you get a bunch of scared and excited people in there, it will be orbs, fairy lights, and who knows what else.

The other interesting thing is that the folks who were all new at this were in a group together at one period during the evening. Their group had a door open on them (could just have been coincidence), and a ghost talking "dirty" to them. The medium and psychic group...all quiet at that point. The house doesn't even have that tingly feeling when you walk in to it, now that doesn't mean things aren't there, they are there. But a place that bills itself as "terrifying" has to at least give me a tingle that I get every time I come up on an entity. I think they are bored with the ghost hunters and hide.

So, there were things that concerned me, mostly the doors that don't latch, the glittered carpets, and a room full of wires we were told not to go into. Uh huh....ok. But the SAD part is, it is HAUNTED. If it wasn't I would say...good riddance, but the fact that a genuine haunted house is being "ruined" in my opinion, is very sad. I do have quiet a few EVPs, all very faint.

All this is good reason to go with experienced people. I am glad they didn't pull out all the stops on the fakery, or I would have had a long, disappointing ride home.

Now if you want to scare yourself silly, I DO have some great suggestions for you!!!

Happy Ghost Hunting!




Peshaui Wequashimese




(2012) Dr R M Wolf. May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.