Monday, February 13, 2012

Perception changes reality, even with the other side.

I often talk to people about the fact that their perception of a situation is what causes they way things feel, not the other way around. I can choose to have a great day, and I will, even if little things go wrong. It is how I accept and deal with the things that life throws at me, that make things all OK at the end of the day.

I also have the strength to walk away from situations and people that either no longer serve as a positive influence on my life or become harmful. I walk away without ever a moment's glance back over my shoulder. There is no reason to keep problems in your life. Not situations, people, or habits.

Many have a hard time understanding the concept of choosing how to feel about a situation. It is hard to wrap your brain around because we have all been brought up to believe the opposite. But here is a prime example. When I was younger I lived in a haunted house. VERY haunted. Haunted by a murderer in fact (which we discovered years after living there). It was a scary place. From the time I was 10 years old until early teen years I was scared to death each night. What happened however, after years of fear, was a numbness, it all wasn't so scary after a while. You get used to it. A friend of my Mom's who was a psychic and ordained minister told her to tell me to just tell them to stop. TO mean it, say it, own it...and all would be better.

It worked. By the time I moved out of that house, it was quiet. Totally. I didn't send any spirits on, I had no idea how to do that at the time, but I did take control. I choose to not allow that "man" to control the household, and to not be afraid, and all was well. It was almost like magic , maybe it was. It happened just about overnight.

I later moved into a much scarier place. It was a portal (in NM), and MUCH scarier, I was able to keep things at bay, but not stop them. There was just too much going on there. Hundreds of souls passing through each night. I moved out....but not because of the spirits.

So what did the scared little kid and VERY uncomfortable adult do with all that? Decide to help others. There was no help for me , or actually very little , when I was growing up. If you mentioned "ghosts" you were laughed at by most people. You were crazy. There was not a metaphysical section at the book store, and parapsychology books were few and far between. When you could find a parapsychology book, they were full of scientific study, mostly on ESP,and past lives, but held little info on getting rid of problem spirits.

Today it is different and today people are more apt to ask for help. I have helped friends and strangers cleanse their homes. I have also helped them find out what is going on when things go bump in the night. Then there is the added bonus of a bunch of friends who also know for a fact that these events happen and ghosts do exist.They are great people who have a different view on the world and life just because of what they have seen in places where many fear to tread. They help others.

I found excellent teachers, and learned much about "the other side". I questioned my guides about it, and get vague answers, but they are very helpful answers all the same. 

I have gone from running from, to running at the paranormal. I no longer fear the other side, although they can make me uncomfortable and startle me, they can't stop me. I help as often as I can, and do it with pleasure. Matt and I do not charge people to cleanse their home, and if you need a house cleansed, blessed or investigated, people should never demand a monetary compensation for that. This is done out of the same spirit (no pun intended), as any "helper". We do it to help those who are troubled by spirits and to help the spirits try to move on.

Many won't cross all the way for various reasons, and I have written about them here before. Yet sometimes we can talk them into going. Sometimes we can chase them, and at other times we can push them.

A word of caution, go and investigate haunted sites, but do NOT make your own home a place of constant investigation. When spirits see an interested party, they get comfortable and stay. Sometimes they bring a bunch of friends. You can end up with unruly house guests that you cannot see. It is NOT fun , at all, especially at 2 AM. You cannot control entities in your home, don't even try, so do the right thing by them and by you and your family, and don't entertain them. If you want to play Ghost Hunter, there are plenty of places designed for that.

Be safe, go with people who have experience, and don't think that you have learned all you need to know on a TV show.

But change your perception on things that you have problems with. Change your attitude each day to "I am going to have a good day", or "things are getting better today". This also means however, taking action. I told the ghosts to go, I took action and control, I didn't just think about it or sit around wishing and hoping. Make the changes you need to make, beginning with your perception and attitude and watch the magic happen.

Have an awesome day today!



Peshaui Wequashimese


(C)2012 Dr. R M Wolf. May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.