Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Being positive

Every person who called yesterday had the same basic issue. They were unhappy , they wanted other people to change,  so their lives could be better. First of all, you cannot change others, you can only change yourself. This just isn't going to happen. So what is Plan B?

 There is a way to achieve whatever you want to. It is called "being positive". Yet, that really isn't all there is to it. It is believing that being positive will change things for the better. What happens in your life isn't necessarily what you try to manifest. People try to manifest all kinds of things, fail, and say "Manifesting doesn't work". It works. Perfectly. It just does exactly what you believe it will do, not what you verbally tell it to do.

There have been times when I have seen people who are in huge holes of unhappiness in their lives dig out of it simply by finding the manifesting tool, and using it properly, well, and correctly . They truly believe this new tool will work, they have no excuses, and they achieve great success.

I have seen so many people fail because they have an excuse for not giving it their all. A million excuses actually. They want perfection that is not possible in this natural world, and don't achieve it. After all , you can't have a green pony. They also want something they are so picky about that the Universe has to move mountains to get it to them. This takes a lot of time. They want it now, so they give up and declare manifesting to be a thing that doesn't work.

You get exactly what you believe that you will get, when you believe that you will get it. If you say out loud every day "I will get a promotion", and then say in your head a hundred times...I won't get it, they always put people in that position with a degree, they never take anyone from my department into that position, I won't get the promotion, my boss doesn't like me.....

Which do you think will happen? DO they get the promotion or not? NOT!
They "Manifest" something all the while giving a hundred excuses why they won't get it. They are right, they won't get it.

Manifesting requires:

An obtainable goal in a reasonable amount of time. Be realistic.

A goal that does not go against the rules of nature

A goal that does not harm another

Availability of that goal (if you and a starving mother of three are going for the job, the starving mother may just get it because she truly needs it more).

Remember , others are manifesting for the same thing, you have to work harder even at the manifesting.


A positive attitude.No excuses.


A belief it will happen.


Work towards the goal


Determination


Not being too picky where the Universe has to bring you the one and only of its' kind, and needs to move mountains for 10 years to do so.

The Universe will not perform magic tricks to drop George Clooney in a Mercedes into your driveway with a trunk load of cash . It just is NOT going to happen....so you really cannot manifest "anything". There are rules, and they are pretty much listed above. You also have to be ready to receive your gifts. Let's say you are manifesting Prince Charming, and you are a mess. You are an unhappy , broke, miserable person who doesn't have one nice thing to say to people. Do you really think you get Prince Charming? Really? No, you don't . You need to be Princess Charming first. Get the bills paid, be happy in your life, and then you will be ready. The Universe doesn't punish, it isn't going to drop the perfect man into the arms of the perfect mess.

Manifesting is work despite what some New Age Gurus will have you believe. The people who don't think it is work , fail. The people who do all the prep work, believe, and work towards the goal, always achieve it.

The main thing to remember in this life is to be positive. It will bring better things to every aspect, automatically, every day. This is something that you have to do all the time, no excuses. People ask "What if I had a bad day?" Especially if you had a bad day! You choose how to react to your day. Having a pity party for yourself just makes your energy that of a person who fails a lot and needs to be pitied. Is that what you want your energy to be? I have bad moments sometimes, but I can't tell you the last time I had a bad day. I choose not to have them, and I don't. The energy I bring around me keeps the good flowing in.

Every time things start to go sideways, don't bitch , complain, gripe, cry, yell, point the finger, scream....none of that is allowed. When you do that, you show the Universe you don't have the belief, the strength, the ability to accept and see the positive. When you are in an unhappy relationship, home, job,  situation. LEAVE. I know it isn't easy,who said it was ???? Sometimes it takes time and planning, but DO IT. Don't plan to leave for 5 years and still be stuck and miserable.Plan and carry out the plan!

Talking to 30 people a day who want to do nothing but complain about others, and wonder why their lives are miserable, is a good excuse for me to say "life sucks, I don't want to listen to that crap all day". But I do.  I do it in the hopes that ONE person will get it. Just one, and then I will work on two. Some days I have to take a break and do something else so I don't scream, and then after the break, I am back at it. When I have clients turn their lives around, it makes me so happy. I am thrilled, all of it is not a waste of time and energy. I make all my days positive, can you?




Peshaui Wequashimese


(c)2012 Dr R M Wolf. May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.