Monday, March 12, 2012

Mercury retrograde...fact or SFP

Mercury retrograde is one of those things that astrologers feel very strongly about. I am not an astrologer, nor do I want to be one. My Mother was one and very good at what she did, but she did things from a long ranger perspective, natal charts and the like.

I had not heard of Mercury retrograde until a few years ago, and to be honest there are times when I wonder if the world has gone crazy. People act all weird and say the strangest things. Astrologers say "Mercury retrograde!". Then I noticed something. When they sneak up on me (and they do, as I am not one to follow astrological events), they blow past without me noticing. I realized that much of the "power" of Mercury retrograde was me looking for mix ups. We always find what we look for. Always. We don't find truth, unless we are really neutral observers, and few are rarely that, when they have a stake in things (like their beliefs being proven true or false).

There are people that get so drastic as not signing papers during retrograde, which is totally unnecessary (just read them several times and have someone check them...but you should be doing that ANYWAY). 

So I did a little experiment. I kept track of the number of times there was a miscommunication issue with clients and people in their lives and successful communication. Guess what? There was no difference between Mercury Retrograde dates and non retrograde dates. I watched for schedule changes and electronic breakdowns too, still no discernible difference.

We are simply looking for and making the old "retrograde excuse" for things during retrograde time. I noticed that people who didn't have a clue about MR had no issues during that time, they didn't know they were supposed to be having issues, so they did not!

So I can't say that MR is a real factor in lives. If MR does effect us , the effect is so small that it is impossible to discern from normal life going haywire here and there. People who stay positive and really live and choose their days each day, never have a MR issue. Those that give up control to the stars do. I guess we as humans are energetically more powerful than the stars (thank goodness).

To me astrology is a lot like tarot. It gives us ideas of the path we are most likely to take. Yet, we can make a conscious choice (ah FREE WILL), and NOT take that path. It works not only well, but very easily.

We are currently in MR, it starts today, and I will be keeping track again to see if the results of the past two retrogrades hold true (that being that they really do not change things at all). Keep in mind the solar flares that have been effecting electronics and will continue to do so, don't chalk cell phone, radio, computer issues  up to MR. Chalk it up to the real culprit, solar flares.

Make sure that you never become a victim of any negative self Fulfilling Prophecy!


Peshaui Wequashimese




(C)2012 Dr R M Wolf. May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.