Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Getting ready for Villisca

First, this cold from Hell better exit my life REAL quick. It is becoming annoying to say the least. I don't feel bad necessarily, just frustrated. Kleenex is making a killing on me and so is Hall's, so at least I am boosting the economy. I want to be better for an all night investigation at the Villisca House.

This house is a place where a family and some family friends (who were children), were killed by an axe murderer after returning from a church function. It has documented activity and is a place that has become famous on the list of haunted houses in the US.

I like authentic. Earlier this year we went to a place that although haunted, had a bunch of strange spirits passing through that had nothing to do with the house. When you can connect with spirits who historically were part of the landscape, that is an awesome thing.

One friend asked if I were OK with going to a place that had child spirits...not a problem. They died about 100 years ago. They choose to be there for whatever reason. They most likely are not experiencing their death state. They may still be having that party with friends over. I have bumped into MANY child spirits over the years, none of them were unhappy in their place of existence.  Most spirits aren't . We have free will and all our cognitive abilities after death. many choose to stay in the" in between" state. That may not be where you would want to be, but that doesn't mean they aren't where they want to be.

People can also cross back and forth, so do not assume that these spirits are "stuck" in any way. They may just enjoy visitors and go to the house each night like they are going to work.

I also informed this person that in my line of work, I can't say..."well I won't do any work for you if there are children involved". I guess growing up this way (psychic), has put me in a state of mind where I am used to it. These spirits are rarely not at peace. The problem is we try to fit our idea of happiness into their existence, and WE get stuck.

So off we shall go , and hopefully be able to have some experiences.

So to my cold...I banish you! and so it shall be!

Have an awesome day all!



Peshaui Wequashimese

PS: A reader wrote about yesterday's blog, and told me that someone had disrespected police officers that was on our drum. That won't happen again. I can't stop people from being disrespectful, but I can stop them from being on the drum. The drum respects and honors all vets and ALL first responders. Period. We spent almost a year now helping a friend who is a police officer who was flooded out of his home. No one will disrespect that man where I can see and hear it. I have family who were police officers and friends who are current and are retired police officers. I will not tolerate that type of attitude around the drum.


(C) 2012 Dr R M Wolf. May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.