Thursday, August 16, 2012

Helping with issues from the other side

I had an email last night (which I just saw this morning). The author wanted to know what we charge for cleansing homes. WE DON'T. The group I am involved with locally for doing investigations doesn't charge either. This is about helping people. The email was written to say something along the lines of, "you talk about help but what do those cleansings cost?". They cost nothing. Zero. Zilch. They are free.

Is there a catch? Sure, your house has to be investigated first. We can't run all over Indiana and Kentucky cleansing homes that do not need to be cleansed, just becasue folks have watched too many episodes of Paranormal Witness or popped that copy of Poltergeist into the VCR last night. When people need help, we help, and others do too. For free. Many groups investigate, for free. This is the way it is. The psychic part of the investigation is free, the cleansing part is free, the recordings, photos and video, are FREE.

I don't do readings for free because consultants, life coaches and therapists get paid, and I do need to eat and light the lights. Yet when people have an issue where there quality of life is disturbed by something from the other side, we help. We ask that people do not take advantage . We have never had to return on a cleansing except when clients asked us to leave a certain entity alone, they then asked for us to return and remove it, and it was removed. We won't however, keep coming back and cleansing your house if you keep inviting stuff in. Some folks just have a bad habit of doing things that invite these problems in.

Many times people will assist for free. I work as a psychic on investigations free....but I won't tell you when your ex is going to call while I am doing it. There is help, and then there is curiosity. There is a big difference from having a nasty spirit in your house and wanting a husband.

So in response to the query from this person, I do this, plus I just volunteered to be a docent for the raptor program at a local park (sounds glamorous til you have to cut up dead mice). I donate frequently to the local food bank, and various raptor programs around the country, and the Audubon Society. I give when I can to people I know who are having serious health issues, one with their child. I don't brag about what I do, I wrote this as an example for those who want to know if I walk the talk from yesterday....I sure do.

The kicker here is that people , whom I have never met, want free psychic information and try to convince me that psychics shouldn't charge for it.  I charge $35 for a half hour, and that is a lot less than a lot of other people charge. But it is all I do, and all many psychics do. When you come upon a scammer who tells you that you need to pay $10,000 to remove a dark cloud, run from her, but don't paint the rest of us with that paintbrush. I don't live in a mansion, but I pay the bills, and had done so alone without a problem for years. I am now married and split the bills evenly.

Life is about helping, not enabling. Life is about doing the right thing, not what someone wants you to do for their benefit only. Life is about strength, honesty, and courage. Life is about learning, growing, and treating others as you would like to be treated.

Do as much as you can for others, humbly, without doing it for something in return. Pay things forward, and walk your talk....then the abundance flows. Remember, abundance does not equate with purely money. When you think that is abundance, you will never have it.


Do the right things for the right reasons.




Peshaui Wequashimese





(C)2012 Dr R M Wolf. May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.