Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My new ghost story

I mentioned the other day that I had a new ghost story. I have had a couple of email asking what it is. I am not positive it is a ghost story, but it is interesting.

We had a Halloween bonfire the other night. There are times when we think we see black shadows out back or other things going on out there. Never anything that we can solidly show, although we have not ever done any kind of investigating. There is a small Civil War cemetery out there and bodies were accidentally dug up when the school was built. It has all the makings for a haunted spot.

When we were having our party, someone heard a woman humming a tune. I didn't hear it, although at the time I was only maybe 8-10 feet away. It seemed to be coming from the field below us, where no one should be, and no one was (it is all open and easy to see right down to the school).

A few minutes later, a female left the party and went to her car on top of the hill about 30 feet away. A short while later I heard a female talking and thought that the lady who left, was maybe up there on her cell phone. I asked another party goer if she was still up there. He said no, so I asked if he heard the voice.He said no, but told me about the humming he had heard minutes earlier. We went up the hill and there was no one there. We looked around a little bit and came back down.

We did have a female neighbor commit suicide across the street during one bonfire a couple of years ago. Maybe she came over to join us! It is one of those stories that we may never know the answer to.

I guess we will have to keep our ears and eyes open the next time we are out having a bonfire!

Enjoy  the day!




Peshaui Wequashimese




(C)2012 Dr R M Wolf, May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.