Friday, April 8, 2011

Mercury retrograde

Yes, I know I am supposed to be on hiatus.....but I received and email last night about Mercury Retrograde...and to wait til next week to answer, would just be too ironic!

Mercury retrograde began on March 30, and lasts until the 23rd. Some folks feel the effect for days or even weeks afterward. Retrograde mostly messes up communication. Misunderstandings, missed messages, computer errors, phone calls drop...

It also makes schedules go haywire.

Read any important paperwork a THIRD time before signing in retrograde.

ENJOY THE DAY! Retrograde or not!
I know I will!



Peshaui Wequashimese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.