Friday, June 24, 2011

Inpertretation, skill and quality

I had several callers ask over the past few days how it is that my readings are different than others. How do I pick up on people , their feelings, their true motivations, even when they may not know them themselves.How do I KNOW the person so well they are calling about? Well, Iam psychic, but I know what they mean. They obtain readings telling them all kinds of things, but never people who tell them about what the person is like, as I do.

The answer is complicated , the most important part of that however is interpretation. Most of these folks receive tarot readings. You can find 100 different readers who read the cards a hundred different ways. There are people with a book on tarot and a deck that get about 30% of the information. Then they color it with their world. The way to do any reading is to be able to step out of your world, and your experiences, and give just what comes from Spirit. When you sit to do a reading, your personality really has to go into a closet, and you allow God, Creator, your guides....to take over. That gives the best readings.

The other part of that is experience. I learn things from my cards all the time. I see new and innovative ways that work to get correct information.

Then I have other aspects that help , first, I have been psychic all of my life. The skill is strong when I set it loose, although for most of my day , I keep it under wraps. The constant flow of information is NOT entertaining. I have learned how to set boundaries to send me only what I need to know, and throw those boundaries aside when I do a reading.

There are important aspects to that which help with people reading. That is I am clairsentiant (clear feeling) and claircognizant (clear knowing). I know the answer and feel as the person feels that you are asking about.

Then the next to last aspect. Training and education. I have studied the tarot, psychic skills and development, and honed my skills. I have also a PhD in metaphysical sciences and a bachelors in psychology. I can get at it from every angle.

The final aspect? Practice, practice, practice. People who dust off their cards once a month to do a little read just aren't sharp. Psychic skills do diminish with lack of use or by using them incorrectly or in a nonspiritual way. Drugs, alcohol and other practices can block that skill.

So to get the best reading, use a person who knows their stuff, has been doing it a long time, has a natural talent, can remove their ideas from the situation, and who uses the skills regularly. This doesn't just go for a reading, but for anything that you need help with. Search out quality. Quality people have been plying their trade for a long time (almost 40 years for me, since I was a child), with SUCCESS. People who have been struggling at it for years don't meet the QUALITY criteria.

Research, Learn and grow.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Peshaui Wequashimese



(C)2011 Dr. R M Reiter Wolf. may not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.