Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Free will and the opportunity window

It is so fulfilling to do readings for people who understand the nature of them. That is a rare instance indeed. I had that opportunity yesterday,  and it was so rewarding. When people call and say something like "just tell me something", it makes me want to scream. Seriously. When people do that, I feel like I am either their entertainment system or they are waiting to hear all the terrible things that will happen to them so they can hide that day. The flood of crap that comes in to tell them is overwhelming sometimes. It is pointless.

First of all, I work too hard all day long to be anyone's entertainment system.The other side of that coin, is that messages sometimes come across in ways that are important , yet gentle. For example, if you are going to have a family member die, you may be told to visit them this summer. The Universe will NOT deliver messages along the lines of a loved one dying or anything terrible that is out of your control. I mean what would you do but be extremely upset, and most likely upset others?

 Another NON-favorite is "tell me something about myself". Usually the person asking really would not like hearing what I have to say. The last person that asked me that actually dumbfounded me as I could not find an unoffensive thing to say! That is rare, but it was an experience for sure. The best part is that what we as psychics see, may be totally different from what the person sees. It is a "test" we will most likely never pass.

I always have to be careful what I say, and one of my least favorites is a question like when a mother of a 2 year old asks how the child will turn out. Are you kidding me? What if they are going to be a drug addict? Wife beater? Child molester?  Drop out? Then what? The "what" is you will get mad at me, or do harm to your child trying to mold the bad out of the child. These are questions I will not answer. I am also not going to read out 25 years, the reason, free will.


Free will is that thing that the Universe gave us to work our way around Karma (by fixing what we need to fix before learning a harsh lesson). We all have it, and although we cannot change everything, we can change most things. We have the ability to alter our lives. I was able to tell the lady whom I read for, that the job in place "A" was great, but if she looked in place "B" there was a better job and she could have other benefits from that, like a new social circle that would bring her much fulfillment.  That is the way readings really work...not the gypsy "you will meet a tall, dark, man" thing.

The other side of that is the opportunity window. If you read my blogs you know that the Universe doesn't leave options open forever. When there is a person available to you, they won't wait 20 years for you to have the courage to leave your cheating husband. They are not sentenced to a life of loneliness while you try to get your act together. Be brave, leave, stand on your own two feet, and then Prince Charming comes in. When you want a new job and I say you will have one by June, that means you actually have to look for one and APPLY! God isn't going to drop an HR rep into your living room after he falls from a 747 landing at the local airport.

We are in charge of our live, our free will allows that. Make sure that you are not missing out on opportunities through laziness or fear. To have change, you must MAKE change. You are the catalyst, the Universe will work with you once you start taking appropriate action.


Make sure that you make the window of opportunity and make your life all it can be!




Peshaui Wequashimese




(C)2012  Dr R M Wolf. May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.