Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Verifying messages

Many times there are messages that come in that we want to verify. This is usually on a more personal level rather than in a reading for another person. The reason for this is that we doubt, we allow our "brain" to start speaking to us instead of spirit, and we justify messages to what we want them to be. We, as humans, are champions at fooling ourselves.

We have two ways of combating this. One is to have a trusted friend "read" for us (and I am happy to have several of those), and another is to ask for verification. I have described this a few times in the blog, but basically you ask the Universe to give you a sign. The magic number three is the number of times that you want the sign, and it has to be probable, but nor ordinary.

I had recently asked for verification on something, and even though I got a positive answer (the one I knew was true but was hoping was not), I re-verified, and then didn't say anything. Bad move. I never thought of what would happen to people who disregarded the messages. Well, I didn't actually disregard them, but keep them to myself, when I should have shared them. I was waiting for more proof on a worldly level. I did get it there also .

When you disregard verification, you get reminded. The reminders get stronger, to the point of being awakened with messages, reminders, and more hints about the veracity of your belief.

It has become annoying. I am at the point where I have to share my message with the person it is for, or not sleep anymore. I like my sleep. Maybe that is why lack of sleep were chosen for me to get my attention! Maybe it would be something different for other people (if you have had that experience, let me know!)

So even though I have written on how to verify messages before, rest assured that if they are for someone else, you need to address them to that person or be constantly reminded. When you ask for help, you get it , in boatloads!

Have an awesome day!!!


Peshaui Wequashimese






(C)2012 Dr R M Wolf. May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.