Monday, November 14, 2011

Why train other psychics?

I had a fellow psychic ask why I would train other psychics. After all , they will take a piece of the pie right? Well, yes, I would hope so.

There are many reasons for me. Here is a brief tally:

I want QUALITY people out there who are well trained, know what to do in any situation, and who are ETHICAL.

I don't want people to struggle like I did when I was a teenager, trying to figure out what was happening and how to control it.

People are naturally going to do it anyway if it is part of their path, so you aren't stopping a thing by not helping.

I love teaching (I have also taught dance and quilting).

I love the reaction I get when people "get something". The training I put them through also helps them in their everyday lives.

We need all the help we can get.

****************************************************************

Anyone who has been around varied and authentic psychics, realizes that they are all different. We all have certain things we are better at. I am best at people's emotions and hidden motives. Some are best at finding things, or best at telling you where to go for your next opportunity. Some are best at finding dead bodies, and some just get random information that they pass along. We all generally have a combination of "talents", and no one has them all.

Beware the "gypsy fortune teller" types. When a reader says you have something "bad" around you and they will remove it for a huge fee....the only bad thing around you, is the gypsy fortune teller. Whenever I come in contact with a person or home that needs a dusting off, I do it for free. We are not here to cash in on other people's suffering.

I do charge for readings, but I also try to help others as much as possible. I have had one or two people try to take advantage of the fact that I am psychic with a bazillion questions (free of charge), and they are not my "friends" any more. My business includes many things, and some, like cleansings do not carry a fee. People wonder how that can work, it just does.

I spent many years and many dollars getting the right information, and training. I always check to see what is new, as there may be a new discovery out there (and there will be many new discoveries is 2012), that I need to know.

I also like to teach so that people aren't running around afraid of demons.....those little creatures that you have to seriously seek out. Some TV shows have made them "popular", but they are something that you will probably never bump into unless you are practicing the black arts, a serious ghost hunter, or a priest who does exorcisms. Please do not fear the things that go "bump"

The "Ghost Class" , for lack of a better term, will be in January. I will get a date together. We will discuss the different types of hauntings, the "other side", and what all those things are out there in the ether (they aren't all your garden variety ghost). There will also be a Psychic Development III this winter, but you will have had to have taken I & II with me. I am not sure when a PD I will come around again, most likely in the spring. If you have a group that wants a class (minimum 4 people), we can talk about scheduling one.

Remember to ask for quality, and check to make sure people are authentic and have a good reputation. Unfortunately there are more shysters out there than authentic, and if you need a reference for anything , let me know. I have lots of "metaphysical" friends that I can send you to for help.

Have a great week!


Peshaui Wequashimese



(C) 2011 Dr. R M Wolf. May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.