Wednesday, July 25, 2012

More reader questions!

OK, some more reader email came in that are hard to make "whole blogs" out of, so we will just round them all together and make a "miscellaneous" blog! Here we go!

How can you tell if an EVP is residual or intelligent? You cannot always know for sure. The best way is to think about what is going on in the EVP session. When in doubt, however, call it residual. When you are having an EVP session and you ask something (like I did at Villisca), "How many spirits are here in the room?", and get the answer "one" . That is intelligent. I went on to ask if it was female...no answer, and asked how many male spirits, and again have an EVP saying "one".

I have EVPs of singing and drumming (Whispers) or babies crying (Carpenter House). They are usually residual. They are just going on no matter if I am there or not. When you get a voice, do not try to make the reply fit your questions. I have seen people with EVPs and Spirit Boxes do more creative/on the spot writing, than Stephen King. When it doesn't fit, it is OK, it is still an EVP, just call it residual.

The other factor for determining is, if you have a psychic or medium with you who tells you that there is an old woman who is angry, and you get an old woman voice saying "get out" you know it is probably intelligent. When there is no male spirit detected and you hear a male voice say "Let's go now!", you know it is probably residual.


Where is the scariest place you have ever been? 

My haunted bedroom as a ten year old.
Since then, I have bumped into "bad stuff" in a cemetery in Indiana, and a clearing in the woods used for who knows what. A big Black Shadow Person strolling down my hallway in NM scared the crap out of me, but that is because I thought someone had broken into my house.That house was creepier than the one I grew up in.

 Things have startled me (things moving and your name being chanted over and over being the creepiest), but flat out scared, not since I was a little kid. Things can make me uncomfortable, but that allows me to know that there is "negative" stuff going on, and now that I know how to address it, it isn't so scary anymore.

People local to IN / KY, try Waverly, it has some creepy moments!
 

What was the most interesting class you ever took?
Reiki (all three levels)


Ever see a full body apparition?
Sure, several times, most recent one was who I assume was Willard Carpenter in Evansville.

Do animals always react to ghosts?
No. Sometimes they just think they are another person in the room. It depends on the intelligence and temperament of the animal, and how the spirit reacts to it, just like a real person.


How many metaphysical/spiritual classes have you taken?
That is a tough one. That I can think of off the top of my head...ten different classes that were major ones, or ones that went on for several days. There was also 2 years spent on my Masters and Doctorate. Short ones...day or less, I have NO idea! 


Have you ever studied mediumship?
I have taken a class, but don't feel that I got anything from it. I know I have had spirits come and talk to me twice in my life, both times I was not ready, and it scared me half to death, maybe the third time will be a charm.

I read the Tao te Ching every day to keep positive. Is there another book that is great for quick pick me ups?
Notes From the Universe- Mike Dooley

How long have you been doing psychic work?
I began helping others at age 11, although I was psychic when I was born.I began working part time in the metaphysical eight years ago, and have worked full time in the metaphysical for almost Seven years. So, over 40 years.

That is it for now!
Keep the questions coming in!!!

Peshaui Wequashimese


(C)2012 Dr R M Wolf. May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.