Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Haunting at WNIN

We still have the video to review, but I have a few email today saying "Well???????" I guess I need to give a WNIN report, no pun intended.When we review the video, I will report on what we found , if anything.

The speakers all did a great job and there was much valid information passed. It is nice to see people taking notes and coming over and asking questions. I have been studying the paranormal for over 30 years, including obtaining a parapsychology certificate before I was even in college (I had the HS credits and grades to take it). I lived in two very haunted houses, been psychic all of my life, and have studied many aspects of the metaphysical. I like being able to share what I know.

There were many who came after the talks and asked great questions! It is wonderful to see such interest and desire to learn more. When people are a lot smarter about ghost hunting and other aspects of the paranormal, there will be even more belief and acceptance and the field will go even further. We have to learn and grow out side of a few popular TV shows.

When the presentations were through, we started the lock in. I was so glad to see so many friends and extended family there. We worked hard to push and make this event bigger than last year, and we accomplished that. But you don't want to know about that, you want to know what went bump in the night!

The first session involved a lot of settling in, questions and getting to know each other. We went over things for about 5 minutes with our group, and quietly listened for things. Unfortunately some others were settling in too....and it took a while to actually get quiet...but then things started to happen. One attendee kept feeling her chair get leaned on or gently pushed. It happened several times. Her legs were also freezing cold, maybe a spirit wanted to sit in that chair. I offered to switch, to give her a break and to see what would happen. Would the phenomenon follow her, leave, or stay with the chair. It stayed with the chair, to the point where me and the chair arrived up against a table leg.

There was also a loud bang in the hall. I went upstairs to make sure the second floor crew didn't do anything, they didn't. No one but us were on the first floor. A lady who works there said it sounded like the lady's room door. It did. It was, as far as I can tell. We will have to see if we have anything on camera.

We also had a person being poked, and saw a few black shadows. Several people heard someone say "Psssttt" in their ears, and two of them later heard a baby cry (I was not recording in the first session, so I don't know if any of it was captured, I will have to wait until Matt listens for EVPs on his recorder).

We saw shadows move, and a first for us. One dot on a laser grid was moving around. If anyone has any thoughts on that, please share it! Several people saw it happen.

I then turned my recorder on and left it on the whole rest of the night until we heard Buzz coming to disconnect his camera system. It was time to go home. The EVPs I had were all from the third floor, a floor that has always been a low evidence floor for me. Maybe they were hiding up there with us! Two ladies also heard what they thought were blinds being rattled.

I have two EVP of someone whistling. I also have a "would you please" , and two that I cannot make out. One was in the room where the spiral staircase is, and that is perpetually noisy. I hope that Matt got something downstairs in the first floor conference room, before I turned on my recorder.

It was a good night, and a LONG night. I was so tired by the end of the night, I was ready to drop. It is always fun though, no matter how tiring.

Thanks to WNIN and the ladies that helped us from the station. Thanks to all the people who attended and were wonderful, and participated without a problem. Thanks to all the SIPI crew, and thanks to Erik who loaned us his camera system without the cameras....and I thought us old folks had memory issues!  ;-)

 (In Erik's defense he has been going days without sleep working on school projects).

Ashley, you were missed! May your new career be as awesome as it can!

Til next year!!



Peashui Wequashimese




(C)2012 Dr R M Wolf. May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.