Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October blog

Good morning all. I just wanted to say we are back and we had a wonderful time. I am pressed for time this morning, as I was yesterday. Our group is doing a convention at a local haunted public TV station this weekend and I was doing an interview yesterday morning along with the President of the group.

http://tristatehomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=551012

Then it was just more busy, busy , busy from there.

Today is a routine test at a local hospital, a meeting on the same convention, and more regular catching up to do. I promise to blog tomorrow on the trip.

Enjoy the day. Be positive, abundant and above all....do the right things for the right reasons!!

Love and Light

Peshaui Wequashimese





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.