Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Following your heart and dreams

Many do not follow their heart and their dreams, and the reason for that is usually a "well meaning" friend or relitive who tells them all the reasons that it isn't a good idea. There is usually only one or two spouting the negativity, but that "fear" voice is always too loud and too clear for many.

I moved from PA to NV on my own, without a job promise, or friends in the area. I knew a couple of folks , but no friend's house to land at, or anyone to show me the neighborhood. I then moved to two places in NM, one in the counrty, and one in a small town. I would have stayed in NM, but work called me elsewhere. It is a beautiful state, and the people were wonderful.

I followed my heart and mind. I explored, I met wonderful people, and saw the vast beauty of several AZ and NM reservations. I have wonderful memories of that time...and still some old friends too.

I trusted my instincts, and followed them , always to a good place, and right where I needed to be at that time.People say I am brave, I don't know how "brave" it is. There are wonderful people all over this country, beautiful places to be seen, new traditions to learn.

Many of my clients get talked out of following their dreams. It is by another person , and always comes from a fear based place. They may be afraid the person will achieve more, or they won't see them again. Sometimes it is just pure jealousy (which is also fear based), because they never got to do what the "brave" one is doing.

When you look CAREFULLY at something and realize that is where you need to be, and what you need to do...BE THERE and DO IT. Don't go running off on romanticized journeys to nowhere, be resonable and safe...but do it! There is a reason that the experience came calling to you, go and find why!

ENJOY life, it is here to be lived.

and as always....do the right things for the right reasons.



Peshaui Wequashimese





(C)2010 Triple Moon Goddess Gina, May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior writtem permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.