Friday, December 3, 2010

Opening up

First a comment made by my partner Matt on yesterday's blog. He said, it makes it sound like women are the only ones abused, then he read further and saw the story about the man an his elderly and mentally ill Mother. He then thanked me for not forgetting the men. Men are physically abused more and more in this country. It is sad that the women are becoming so violent. However, men are more likely to suffer emotional and verbal abuse from female partners and family members. They are also more likely than women to suffer in silence. Hopefully this trend reverses itself!

Moving on to today's topic, "Opening up". I had a client tell me that she was struggling to hear guides, and get messages, now she can't walk into a room full of people without being bombarded by emotions. Ah yes, it is not so much fun as you all may think. The good news is that you can set up filters. I spent all of my childhood trying to hold that door back a little. What comes so strongly out of people is extremes, of course. So anger, frustration, fear come very easily. So most of what you get bombarded with isn't good. Extreme happiness does too, but how many times do people walk through their day overjoyed? Not enough.

You have to be able to set up boundaries, or you will be miserable. When people say it is not a gift, but a curse, they are right, it sure can be. However ,if you learn to manage it, a gift it shall be. It took me years, but I was able to. I don't know everything about everyone I meet anymore, because I choose not to. Some choose to allow that type of bombardment, but I found it was MUCH too wearing on me. Every now and then someone will powerfully break through (after all I have chosen to keep the door open,it IS what I do for a living), and I will get all kinds of messages. Some are silly and made to lighten my day, others are a list of information. I think it is just the Universe's way of saying....you still have it if you want it that way.

My struggle is with my mediumship abilities, but I know that comes from years of living in fear of the spirit of a murderer in my home as a child, staring me down every night.

I can go round in a back door and get info on those who have passed. Maybe someday I will better be able to communicate directly. I don't know if I want that, I already have too many sleepless nights with messages from guides and the Universe for others, and lessons to write about here. Don't get me wrong, they are few and far between, or come mostly when I ask for them, but one long night a week is way too much for me. Sometimes the excitement of that experience keeps me alert til around 2 PM that afternoon...then I need a nap!

Make sure that when you are ready to "open up" you are really ready. You have to use protection to filter in only the good, and keep the yucky stuff out. There are TONS of beings that were never human out there. They are not all bad, but they sure like attention. You also have to find your comfort zone of amount of information. It isn't too much fun after about a day or so of constant info. You also have to know how to turn it off to get some rest, you will need to find a switch to turn it on and off. The best way to learn these things is to work directly with an experienced teacher. I do psychic development classes, but do not have one booked just now. I will keep you posted on that.Check out my web page for events.(www.triplemoongoddessgina.com)

Meanwhile, ask for messages from your guides. I can do a guided meditation for you that helps most people (those who are truly ready an believe in the process), meet their guides. I will write more on Monday on how to try to do that yourself.

Have a great weekend!


Peshaui Wequashimese




(C)2010 Triple Moon Goddess Gina, May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.