Friday, December 10, 2010

Helpers

Another set of "beings" that exists around us are "Helpers". They do just that, they "help", but what they do is ENABLE YOU to complete a task.

Having trouble fixing something? Having trouble remembering s name? Having trouble getting a task completed?

Just say out loud, "Helpers help me to _____" It works great. I took my sewing machine apart once. Had to walk away, got involved in other things and when I came back I couldn't remember all what went where. There was a thread stuck where I could not get my fingers. I asked my helpers for help. I got the thread out and the machine back together, working just fine.

They seem to take our human ability and "up the talent" so we can get things done. They don't give you unfair advantage as in "Help me win this poker game" or with anything negative, like "Help me rob this person", just good and positive things where you need a helping hand.

Give your helpers a call this weekend and let me know how it goes!

Have a great weekend!

Peshaui Wequashimese


(C)2010 Triple Moon Goddess Gina. May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.