Friday, December 17, 2010

Watching the Universe work

Yesterday I saw all kinds of interesting things, and they were all a way of watching the Universe work.

Matt and I made some firm requests of the Universe and they were granted. When we ask for things we deserve, will work well with, and appreciate, it is easy to manifest those things.

I also saw how a person with a very skewed belief system (seeing evil and conspiracy everywhere), was stopped from spreading their nonsense, by good people having the knowledge and courage to stand up and say "no that is not true".

I read how Wesley Snipes is going to prison today for not filing/paying income tax for three years. Even the "stars" have to follow the law.

...and my favorite was an update on OJ spending 33 years in prison. The Universe cleared that up nicely, and trust" psychic me", he did do it. Sometimes the Universe doesn't react immediately, but it does react.

I thought back to a couple of incidences also, where people did BAD stuff, and think that a "sorry" covers it. When you willfully, knowingly, intentionally, and maliciously do something, "sorry" just doesn't make it all better. Changing your whole attitude and making good on what you screwed up, may.

I was asked by a client if she should forgive (and this person she is asking about really is an abusive jerk), since it is the holidays. The answer...HECK NO. Christmas is not a "Get out of jail free card". We need to remember that forgiveness means harboring no ill will toward the person who wronged us, it does NOT mean having that person back in our lives to make a mess again. Put them in the basement of life and keep moving on. Learn the lesson from the experience. Maybe it is that we need to be less trusting, or to allow ourselves to be abused. Maybe it is to make sure we don't give money to those who don't deserve it or won't pay it back. It doesn't matter. These people didn't learn their lessons just because there is a day on the calendar called Christmas. Some will even use the celebration of Christmas to make you try to feel guilty. Don't.

I used to let people try to make me feel guilty. I don't anymore. I have no room for manipulative people in my life. I also have no room for them in any of my friend's of family's lives....nor Matt's nor my neighbor's....you get the picture.

The way to have a Happy Holiday...is to spend it EXACTLY how you want to spend it, with whom you want to spend it, where you want to spend it (I wish I were in Sedona...lol).

You may wish to celebrate it in church, or by doing nothing at all. Do what YOU want to do , otherwise, it isn't a happy holiday!

Just sit back and do what you know is right, and let the Universe take care of the rest, it does a heck of a good job!

Happy Holidays



Peshaui Wequashimese




(c) Triple Moon Goddess Gina, May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.