Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine's Day...a psychic's worst nightmare

Reminder: Psychic Development class Feb 26, class is just about full. I need to know who is coming , so if you have not given me a definite, please do so, so we know which area to use for the classroom and how many books to print.

Drumming, this Saturday at 7:30 at the Yoga Center.



*********

It has started...from those who don't have a man and are hoping to conjure one up over the next few days, to those who are saying if they don't get a major gift, they are breaking up with their mate. Those of us who do readings can't win between Feb 1 to Feb 16 or so. It is never good. "What is he getting me? Are we going to spend the whole night together? Are we going to have sex?"....Are you kidding me!?

I never was one to feel like someone had to do something special for me on Valentine's Day. A card, a kiss, or just me, myself and I, were all that I needed. Why do people need one day a year to validate that they are special? Shouldn't that happen 365 days a year?

I want to be respected and treated well every day, and I am. I want to be loved every day, and I am. When people say things like "If I don't get an expensive gift I am telling him it's over.", I think...good for him.

Show someone you love them by telling them, or spending quality time with them. It doesn't have to cost a penny. When large gifts are expected of you, find another partner.Money and the price of the gift does not equate to the price of his or her love, it equates to the fear they have of pissing you off.

Life isn't a bout gifts. Life is a gift.

Spend Valentine's Day loving yourself and your partner.



Peshaui Wequashim





(C)2011 Triple Moon Goddess Gina, May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.