Friday, October 21, 2011

EVPs from last week.

I have several friends who have written to ask what the EVPs say that came from WNIN and if it were "direct communication". I am not sure what I would call "direct communication" unless it was a back and forth "discussion" recorded on a voice recorder or video camera. I would also say that unless you have a couple of reponses, you don't have "direct communication". The reason....what if I say, "Did you live here?" and there is a residual response "not here". I may think the voice is saying they didn't live there. They may be answering a long ago question as to where to place the sofa!

That being said, the answer as to the EVPs, are that I do have three that I am sure of. There are other whispers that may be EVPs, but since I can't be sure (they may be other investigators for instance), I am not going to include them. The second floor hallway and first floor conference room were the places that these were recorded. They were also the places that had the most "energy" when we were looking over the place as cameras were being set up. The EVPs are clear and concise, anyone would know what they were saying.

The first is very clearly a very young child crying. It is as if the child were right next to me, which doesn't make much sense since I was sitting on the stairs to the third floor at the time. This is an infant, and not the crying of a child who could maneuver stairs.This is most likely a residual voice. Although we can never be sure.

The second came after several investigators asked anyone present to not be afraid of us. A very pouty voice of a young man says "not afraid". It is louder on my husband's recorder, so I assume the voice was closer to him. This would most likely be an intelligent response, although again, it could be something that was said a hundred years ago in response to something else.

The third was after I heard a noise and said "what was that noise". The response was "It is my wife". That could be interaction , and maybe life of the 1800's was going on all around us, with little pieces leaking through, like babies crying, and a wife going about her day. There was no other response so I am not sure.

It was a productive night, and the three EVPs to me are a bonanza. It took about 4-5 hours to get those. Meanwhile several of us were touched, and it was a night of learning and new friends.

These trips are often interesting and we frequently learn, even when we do not get anything ghostly. A friend asked if I were going to sit in a cemetery for Halloween. Heck no, it will be my husband and I , the cats, and a warm cup of tea in front of the TV, watching Ghost Hunters (Sy Fy Halloween night from 6-midnight).

Enjoy the weekend.



Peshaui Wequashimese



(C)2011 Dr., R m Wolf. May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.