Friday, October 14, 2011

Ghosts and spirits and BSPs

When I was a kid , they scared me half to death.We called them ghosts, and now we know them as all kinds of things from spirits and poltergeists to black shadow people and disembodied voices.

Noises, things moving, someone sitting on the bed and closet doors opening, were a nightly experience. My name was chanted over and over, sounds could be heard all night and our covers were pulled off. At 10 years old it was terrifying. Then some wonderful soul helped us calm the activity. His name was Reverend Charles and he is long gone. He wasn't a Catholic priest, but an amazing psychic medium with lots of arcane knowledge.

Being psychic since the day I was born, I knew there was a man there albeit a dead one , and I knew he was  not a very nice person. Then we found out he had murdered his wife at his bar downtown. She was in the attic and he, unfortunately, in our bedroom.

I developed my abilities and started to do readings, although I wasn't doing them full time yet, when I landed in another haunted house. This was a whole different scenario, and was more of a portal than a spirit haunting. "The man all in black" that I swore was a live human come to rob me, was the "highlight" of that adventure. The phone always had static (and the lines were replaced 4 times in 6 months, until I realized it would never help), cabinet doors opened and closed, the toilet ran whenever it wanted to, although that was all new too, then "repaired"  twice during the time I lived there. The worst part was that as soon as the sun went down, the house took on the most awful feeling.

Then I started to work as a psychic full time,I moved into a house where there wasn't anything going on. I learned how to protect my home and how to keep peace around me. The metaphysical became a passion instead of a fear. I then became a reiki master, got more in touch with my Native American spirituality, and became an ordained minister. Then I earned my Masters and PhD in Metaphysical Sciences from IMM writing on reiki and the collective conscious.

Now I have been working as a psychic and a healer exclusively for over 5 years, although I have been doing readings along with other mundane jobs for over 40. I love doing in person readings. I also love something that always terrified me, going into haunted spaces. Now sometimes , and it is rare, they feel so yucky I really DON'T want to be there, but those places are few and far between. I have learned how to set great boundaries and put up walls that keep me safe and comfortable.

I teach, because I love to teach, (psychic development, tarot, Universal law), and it is fulfilling to be able to help others quiet their homes and not be so afraid.We do house cleansings for free, no one should have to pay to remove annoying spirits. I know what it was like, and wish there were more people who openly did these things "back in the day".

This weekend my husband and I will be involved in a lockdown in Evansville with a a group we explored another home with in the past. It will be nice to see them again. The group is SIPPI and they are knowledgeable and professional. It is nice when you get to explore active places without having to try to sleep and live in them, and I have to say my favorite was Waverly Hills. However this weekend we get to add a new place to our explorations. I am sure it will be fun, although there will be a lack of sleep.....

Enjoy your weekend, and hopefully I will have a good story or two next week for you!


Happy Hauntings!

Peshaui Wequashimese



(C)2011 Dr. R M Wolf.  May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.