Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Well what happened was.....

Quite a few people want to know what happened on the lock in at WNIN. Maybe I shouldn't tell you so you all sign up next year and find out for yourselves...BWAAHHAAHHAAHA.

First let me say that I always enjoy a ghost hunt, and I am always looking to open up the mediumistic side of my gift, so any opportunity to go to a place that is said to have activity (notice I didn't say "is haunted" ), is something I am ready to do.The hard part is getting through the next day.

This was only the second time that I went out with Bill and his SIPI crew, but they are a bunch of fun, knowledgeable and most of all, professional people.

We all watch all the "ghostie shows", but we don't see the hard parts. Not so much the set up, but sometimes finding a quiet place to put monitors, and acess to power can be a challenge. There is also the fact that in many of these places you can discover people who don't want to be discovered. They aren't dead, but alive, like homeless people and meth manufacturers. I really do NOT recommend taking a stroll with a friend into a cemetery or building. It isn't worth it. Go with a large group or to a place that you know is secure. I have stumbled not only upon people, but animals that can cause issues. It hasn't happened to only me, investigators have been shot at in certain places. There is also a need to have access to food, water, bathrooms, and a fresh battery supply.

The hardest part to me, is looking and listening to the (hopefully it is there), evidence the next day. It is already a very sleepy time, and listening for EVPs or staring at video footage, can put you right out. You need to be sharp, and I always listen at least twice. I went back over an area yesterday that I thought there may have been something on, and sure enough, there is was, a whisper that I can clearly make out the words of. You also can't allow evidence to sit for weeks. Your memory won't be as sharp.( Could that be Bob's voice, was he there???? it kind of sounds like him...hmmmm, don't know.)

 I just wasn't sharp when I listened the first time. What I usually do, is come home and sleep a few hours then get up and try to have a regular day. Otherwise you are a mess, either walking around like a Zombie from lack of sleep, or you are wide awake at 10PM, "bed time".

So what happened? I can feel the strange energies in places and there were a few places where that happened.The spirits were there, I could feel them clearly. I also have several EVPs, ones that are true EVPs (we didn't hear them at the time). I was touched on the top of the head, and so were others, one lady on the back.  What people also don't realize is that you can sit for a VERY long time in one place with absolutely nothing happening, then BAM, either it gets exciting for a moment, or you have evidence that you don't even know you have yet. TV benefits from editing. Life doesn't.

I do have an EVP of a baby crying, it is clear and crisp. I also have words spoken by unseen entities.

At one point a young man who was with us said "It is going on 4 o'clock.". We all said "WHAT?". It couldn't possibly be that late (early?) yet. It wasn't quite that late, someone had a desk clock set ahead for some reason (or maybe Mr. Carpenter was trying to get us the heck out, so he could go to bed). The point is, once you get into it, time flies. The hardest part of it all is sitting still, quietly , for long periods of time, while staying awake. It isn't all fun and games.



So , did things happen? Yes. Did I catch some evidence? Yes. Did I have a personal experience? Yes. So was it worth it, it always is.

Thanks again Bill Miller and SIPI.

Happy Ghost Hunting!!!



Peshaui Wequshimese



(C) Dr. R M Wolf . May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.