Monday, October 24, 2011

Listen.......

Why is it people ask a question, when the totally have no desire to listen to the answer? Is it a hope that the answer will reinforce their belief?  I suppose. When it doesn't so that,  the ears turn off. I have a couple of clients, I should say "had" , I blocked them this morning, who constantly say that the aren't "getting that from him", meaning signs, signals and messages. No kidding. Really? Wow, what a surprise. That is where I come in.

I had the most puzzling call this morning as I was saying how the relationship is good, neither one of them want to throw it away and she says "I am not getting that". Huh? I suppose she misheard me becasue then she goes on to say that the relationship is fine. Isn't that what I said? I said he is feeling a little off balance and it will work itself out. I guess that equates to her as "He is leaving you".

Simply listening would really clear up a lot of issues in this world. Every day. Every moment.
People are so busy forming the rebuttal that they don't hear the question.

On an entirely different note....This weekend I saw a car accident. A man NAILED a car coming in the opposite direction. He then got out and started yelling at the person he hit. They wisely stayed in the car, I dialed 911. Some jerk hits you , then gets to yell at you? Threatens you? The world has gone mad.

We aren't running headlong into world peace, but quite in the opposite direction. When I moved here, it seemed like a safe, quiet little city. Now it is the meth capital of the free world, and I have seen so many car accidents (maybe becasue of all that meth), in the last 6 months. There are gangs shooting people. It is worse than the troubled city I lived in years ago. There are 10 times more cars on the road where I lived in NJ and Las Vegas, and ten times more accidents here. Has the whole world shifted or has the idiocy just finally reached here? Or both?

The people of the world have been separated into two groups, basically "growth" vs "stagnation", and are separating and they are forming groups, yet the stagnation folks seem to far outnumber the good ones. Let's hope we have a week where there are not any crazy issues, especially ones that require a call to 911.

Wake up, smell the coffee, and begin by listening. Not hearing, listening!!!


Peshaui Wequashimese


(C)2011 Dr. R M Wolf. May not be used, copied or reproduced without prior written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that the blog is for helping and teaching. Any comments found to be abusive, hateful, negative or SPAM will not be published. My readers come here for positive solutions and growth, not negativity, arguments, nor hate.